AFFILIATES
United Potterites Academy Role Play AnimeHouse

Magical Role Playing
March 29, 2024, 05:41:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Magical Role Playing! Please join the forum! Read the Forum Rules and post in our Attendance List. Thank you!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Benches

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Benches  (Read 344 times)
Myrtle
The Swords Girl
Global Moderator
Starter Enchantee

Anime

View Profile WWW
« on: April 08, 2008, 02:38:31 am »

Introduction: the benches where you can sit and relax at the park. You can also play around it's path and feed the birds that goes around you.

Myrtle sat down at the benches as she started to smile. She look up the sky as the nice breeze blew her hair. She stood up and took the bread from her bag as she fed the birds near her. The birds approached her and kept her company.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ninian
Starter Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 07:02:34 pm »

Naoimi Passed by the benches, she was looking for answers on where to find the shop, and she saw a girl sitting at the bench feeding the birds. "um..excuse me?, Do you know where to find the shop?"
Report Spam   Logged

jillyanc
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 11:07:15 pm »

Hallie was reading a book, bored. Her bag was on her lap, and she was munching on an apple. The school was very boring if you didn't have classes. She had decided to go here at the last moment, when she was deciding what she should do.

"um..excuse me?, Do you know where to find the shop?"

Hallie looked up, expecting the person to be talking to her. Instead, she saw the person who spoke at the bench next to her bench, and was talking to a woman feeding the birds. Hallie stood up, walked over, and said,

"Hi. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I know where the shop is."
Report Spam   Logged
Ninian
Starter Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 07:45:07 am »

"Oh really? Where? I needed to buy a new staff since my staff is beggining to rot." ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

jillyanc
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 06:22:53 am »

"Oh really? Where? I needed to buy a new staff since my staff is beggining to rot."

Hallie gave him the exact directions, even describing what every twist and turn should look like.

"I hope I helped!" Hallie smiled.
Report Spam   Logged
[NPC]~Mizuki~
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: NPC .

[NPC] Rino and Rina

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 09:56:06 am »

Rina was walking by. Then she found a bench and sat. She was waiting for Rino to come. "Where is Rino? He told me to wait here"
Report Spam   Logged

Lucas A33
Starter Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 04:18:55 pm »

Link started up the path, as soon as he saw a bird, He used his Bird Caller Wistle and The bird follewed them. He saw a Girl sitting down. (Mytle) and continued down the slide, with the bird on his shoulders.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum