AFFILIATES
United Potterites Academy Role Play AnimeHouse

Magical Role Playing
March 28, 2024, 04:39:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Magical Role Playing! Please join the forum! Read the Forum Rules and post in our Attendance List. Thank you!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Gaming For Consoles

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming For Consoles  (Read 3465 times)
Naryar
Tyrant of Words
Global Moderator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: Akaath

Hazardous Material

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2008, 10:39:15 am »

Looks like Sergeim really wants to ruin his own forum.
Report Spam   Logged

"Know your enemy and know yourself, and in a thousand battles you will have a thousand victories"
-Sun Tzu
Acer
The Elite Ace Of Aces T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: Acer

The Elite Ace Of Aces Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2008, 11:01:32 am »

Looks like Sergeim really wants to ruin his own forum.

It's sad, but true. He wants to get dominated from these power-hungry staff administrators that is willing to do what it takes to make it messy. These specific staff members might or might not be friendly or trustworthy, but in sergeim's case, he doesn't really care at all.
Report Spam   Logged

"The role playing can sometimes be magical. Focus on it so that you could taste the feel of magic and role playing, so have some fun with it!" - Acer.

^ Click On The "Image" Above For My L33test "Ace" Forum!
Naryar
Tyrant of Words
Global Moderator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: Akaath

Hazardous Material

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2008, 12:50:19 pm »

I thought HE was the guy that likes to dominate... at least give orders.

"post more"
"members need to be active"
"no bad wordes in there admines delete them"

Etc, etc... but perhaps he does like to be dominated too... well, he indeed obeys to people he doesn't know at all. Or doing dumb things like giving his password.

And THIS is the reason why he got his forum mauled.

Sergeim, you suck. Totally. Completely.
Report Spam   Logged

"Know your enemy and know yourself, and in a thousand battles you will have a thousand victories"
-Sun Tzu
Acer
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2008, 10:17:53 pm »

- Oh yeah. But he gives WEAK orders to people to boss around. Unfortunately, he won't take his wishes for granted, but you never know for sure.

-  He loves to being dominated by other people. They think that they're better for him and that those people are telling the truth and sergeim can't really take that for granted, you know. Well, kinda. He might or might not obey to ONLINE people that are STRANGERS that he MIGHT NOT know at ALL. And yes, giving away his password is one of the dumbest things in his moronic research of his online life and being owned by other people. He just doesn't get the fire that he has in his own being. What can you do about that?

- Indeed. He doesn't really take care of his forums properly, so he asks his other people on the block to do it FOR him and they're taking all the hard credited work that they have done to his forums, in and out, and at the same time. Some people like yourself have grown tired of this charade and won't even help sergeim, but to make fun of him in a mean nasty, but fun way so that sergeim "can" understand what they mean.

- "Sergeim, you suck. Totally. Completely." --- Well said and point obvious taken on that quote. By far the best one. Ever. Made.
Report Spam   Logged

"The role playing can sometimes be magical. Focus on it so that you could taste the feel of magic and role playing, so have some fun with it!" - Acer.

sergeim
I Am Truly Not The Best At Everything That I Do In My Life!
Starter Enchantee

A.K.A: sergeim

I Am Truly Not The Best At Managing My Own Forums!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2008, 04:45:34 am »

http://consolebattle.smfforfree4.com/index.php fixed it
Report Spam   Logged

Acer
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2008, 11:53:01 pm »

Well, it's kinda fixed, but you didn't do all the work. The staff administrators that were in those positions did all the dirty work for you, and I also helped too.

Gah, your forum is so unpredictable now, it'll never cease to amaze me on when it's going down... again...
Report Spam   Logged

Red
Hellish
Global Moderator
Senior Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2008, 08:07:29 am »

Think of all the adventure though. You'll never grow bored, no matter what role you play. Especially the role of major jackass *points to Naryar*
Report Spam   Logged
Acer
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2008, 11:00:37 am »

Think of all the adventure though. You'll never grow bored, no matter what role you play. Especially the role of major jackass *points to Naryar*

Yeah, I guess it's fun to have some sort of an adventure, never grow tired of anything because of the event that just started. And yes, Naryar has the power to become like that. Tongue!
Report Spam   Logged

_KitsuNe_
Administrator
Magical Enchantee

A.K.A: Kitsune Tanaka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2008, 08:00:52 am »

Yeah, I guess it's fun to have some sort of an adventure, never grow tired of anything because of the event that just started. And yes, Naryar has the power to become like that. Tongue!
`-Yeah..
Report Spam   Logged
sergeim
I Am Truly Not The Best At Everything That I Do In My Life!
Starter Enchantee

A.K.A: sergeim

I Am Truly Not The Best At Managing My Own Forums!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2008, 09:43:18 pm »

wow i do not no what i got my self into a mess i am sorry am i doing a good job? i am trying to add more stuff like a skin change for members
Report Spam   Logged

Acer
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2008, 11:37:05 pm »

Yet again, sergeim, it ceases to amaze me that you outdid yourself again, by giving out people administrative powers for NO REASON at ALL without seeing if they're respectful or trustworthy for the job and that you DON'T know them AT ALL. Jesus, sergeim, when will you learn to never stop doing those habits? Now you got your forum taken over... again, and this time, it kinda sticks and the SMF For Free Support Staff won't bother to help your problems no more because you don't seem to listen and hinder their advice, like following them, and yet, you didn't. That's why you were caused into this frightful mess. It's your fault, sergeim. GOD DAMMIT SERGEIM TO HELL! God almighty! Please help this brain dead person learn how to run a forum.

That's my three cents worth there.
Report Spam   Logged

Red
Hellish
Global Moderator
Senior Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2008, 11:42:19 pm »

Surprise surprise, what else was to be expected? Oh well.
Who was it that haxed the forum this time?
And by the way, what happened to Naryar?  I haven't seen him for a while.
Report Spam   Logged
Acer
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 12:12:36 am »

Surprise surprise, what else was to be expected? Oh well.
Who was it that haxed the forum this time?
And by the way, what happened to Naryar?  I haven't seen him for a while.

- I find it ironic that I'm not surprised at all from this incident. Sergeim gave away powers, that was expected. He didn't listen. That was expected. Oh well indeed.

- I believe the "Tyler" brothers or the "Tyler" family did it, along with their cronies Matt in crime too, so... but I'm not sure of this fact yet.

- Yeah, I haven't seen Naryar in a while since July 1st, Canada Day. I hope he's all right. Maybe he's busy or something within his personal life. He'll be back...
Report Spam   Logged

Red
Hellish
Global Moderator
Senior Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 12:19:38 am »

Really? I thought sergeim WAS Tyler.... Lol anyone?
And Matt? I thought he was one of the people trying to hold the place together with his very strict rule keeping stuff. Huh, now that's interesting. But then, this is from a person who has been a member for 2 days so whatever <_<

I hope he comes back soon. I miss his witty jokes and trolly ways.
Report Spam   Logged
Acer
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2008, 12:39:54 am »

Really? I thought sergeim WAS Tyler.... Lol anyone?
And Matt? I thought he was one of the people trying to hold the place together with his very strict rule keeping stuff. Huh, now that's interesting. But then, this is from a person who has been a member for 2 days so whatever <_<

I hope he comes back soon. I miss his witty jokes and trolly ways.

Yeah, I thought that too, but one of them took over the "main administrator" account and somehow got the real "sergeim" of that mess. Now he has no powers at all and they are completely dominating the forum. I wish I was there to MAKE PEACE and have the rules shorten a bit with their strictness. I can't believe how the so-called staff members are treating our lovely Kitsune like this. Rotten hell. Like Vickie Guerrero says, they should be banished from the forum communities.

Not sure about the status of Matt, but he could be working with those thugs. Again, not sure of this fact. It's okay that you're not aware of all of this, so it's okay. You can freely ask away about it though. I don't mind.

Yeah, especially when Naryar treats sergeim like his animal-istic ways. I LOVE THOSE MOMENTS. Bring them back! Those were fun, fun, FUN times.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum