AFFILIATES
United Potterites Academy Role Play AnimeHouse

Magical Role Playing
April 19, 2024, 03:11:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Magical Role Playing! Please join the forum! Read the Forum Rules and post in our Attendance List. Thank you!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Acer!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Acer!  (Read 810 times)
Acer
The Elite Ace Of Aces T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: Acer

The Elite Ace Of Aces Master

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2008, 03:23:46 pm »

Hey! I'm Acer and you have entered the thread of the Palace Of Wisdom. Respect me at all costs and treat me with dignity. Beware, if you abuse me and the Palace Of Wisdom, you will be vanished within my own eyes. Anyways, post something genuine and fun about me. Remember, only for me! Is everyone understood? Good!

Now, let's get the party started! Grin!
Report Spam   Logged

"The role playing can sometimes be magical. Focus on it so that you could taste the feel of magic and role playing, so have some fun with it!" - Acer.

^ Click On The "Image" Above For My L33test "Ace" Forum!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

_KitsuNe_
Administrator
Magical Enchantee

A.K.A: Kitsune Tanaka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 07:34:32 am »

Haha!
I'm sure you read the board rules and I know you understand it. =]

Yo, Acer! You're the best! You have a good talent on FORUM MANAGING & in making GRAPHICS.
Many people respect you. They have treat you as their Master, Big Brother or Young brother [if someone is older than you..]

So Acer, you deserve my trust & heart. =]
Report Spam   Logged
RaistlinX
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:34:13 am »

Yo Acer your a good guy. I love youYour a guy who can make a bad situation worse and we salute you for that. Also your soul tastes good. That is all
Report Spam   Logged

<brWhen The purest Evil meets the purest Good.

Red
Hellish
Global Moderator
Senior Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 11:51:46 am »

Acer is awesome. For every reason mentioned by the others (except Raist...) and more. Acer, keep being cool!
Report Spam   Logged
RaistlinX
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 07:33:58 am »

Acer rules, Red drools!
Report Spam   Logged

<brWhen The purest Evil meets the purest Good.

_KitsuNe_
Administrator
Magical Enchantee

A.K.A: Kitsune Tanaka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 04:23:30 am »

Silly you people!
Report Spam   Logged
Naryar
Tyrant of Words
Global Moderator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: Akaath

Hazardous Material

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 05:48:56 am »

Acer is a smart and reasonable guy... if only he hadn't that ego complex... but i guess nobody's perfect.
Report Spam   Logged

"Know your enemy and know yourself, and in a thousand battles you will have a thousand victories"
-Sun Tzu
Acer
The Elite Ace Of Aces T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: Acer

The Elite Ace Of Aces Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 01:32:55 pm »

Haha!
I'm sure you read the board rules and I know you understand it. =]

Yo, Acer! You're the best! You have a good talent on FORUM MANAGING & in making GRAPHICS.
Many people respect you. They have treat you as their Master, Big Brother or Young brother [if someone is older than you..]

So Acer, you deserve my trust & heart. =]

- Indeed I have, Kitsune. I have read the "board rules" and fully understand the complex of the board itself.

- Awww, thanks for saying I AM the best, unlike Sergei, ROFL. Yeah, I try to have some GREAT talent on managing my own forums, though I'm not sure about "graphics" though, lol. Yes, many people have respected and treated me like a man while others don't really care for. Yeah, I love that I'm being complimented as a "Master" or a "Big Brother" or a "Small Brother" or whatever, haha.

- You deserve YOUR heart and trust INTO me?! Oh, you shouldn't have. I'm flattered! <3!

Yo Acer your a good guy. I love youYour a guy who can make a bad situation worse and we salute you for that. Also your soul tastes good. That is all

- Thanks for saying I'm a great positive guy dude. Yeah, I do make bad situations "worse" and "fix things" too, so thanks for saluting me.

- Awww, you love me?! Oh... you. <3!

- Have you tested my heart and soul deep inside YOUR heart and soul? Tongue!

That is all.

Acer is awesome. For every reason mentioned by the others (except Raist...) and more. Acer, keep being cool!

- Awww, thank you, Red! I am indeed, AWESOME, am I? Maybe you should describe more "positive" things about me, like your own views and all, if you know what I mean. Haha. And I will keep on being cool, and I am determined to do that no matter what the cost might be.

- You have something going on against RaistlinX? xD!

Acer rules, Red drools!

- Thanks for saying I rule! You also rule too. So does Red.

- Why does "Red" drool a lot? Gah!

Silly you people!

I agree, they are indeed silly, but they're just playing around with each other. Hehe.

Acer is a smart and reasonable guy... if only he hadn't that ego complex... but i guess nobody's perfect.

- Well, thank you for saying that I'm a smart and reasonable guy, unlike Sergei.

- Wait, I have an ego complex? What do you mean by that?

- Of course, nobody's perfect. You're not perfect, I'm not perfect, the WHOLE universe is not perfect. Everyone makes mistakes, and we try and correct ourselves by doing and following the RIGHT path. Right?!

And phew, I believe that's everything. Thanks for the comments people! Keep it up and keep sending them to me please! ^_^!
Report Spam   Logged

"The role playing can sometimes be magical. Focus on it so that you could taste the feel of magic and role playing, so have some fun with it!" - Acer.

^ Click On The "Image" Above For My L33test "Ace" Forum!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum