AFFILIATES
United Potterites Academy Role Play AnimeHouse

Magical Role Playing
March 28, 2024, 05:50:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Magical Role Playing! Please join the forum! Read the Forum Rules and post in our Attendance List. Thank you!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - My Forums!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - My Forums!  (Read 448 times)
Acer
The Elite Ace Of Aces T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: Acer

The Elite Ace Of Aces Master

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:16:58 pm »

Hey there peeps! Please come and join my forums! It'll be very kind of you people that you can join and post if you wanted! It's an all-around forum with lots of boards to post in, and we pretty much need active members badly[/u] to keep our community strong! Our forums will keep dying like this, IF you register and post there! We really need your support out there, so if you have the time and will, come join the community + participate, be active, and most importantly, help support the "Acer" Foundation![/u] We have at least 220+ members and counting at the moment, so please, do us a favour, and register! It'll benefit us and it'll also benefit me too as well if you really wanted to make it successful! So let's do it and get the party started!

If you have a lot of interest in these forums, please join today! But now is the time that you should! Thank you and have a nice day!

Here's the forum link to get there, obviously and the most recent one too. This has over 1,010+ members and counting so far and moderate activity too as well:

Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - InvisionFree Edition!

Thank you, and I hope that you will join, and make my day well obviously! Please consider yourselves to join there and post!

History Date On When The InvisionFree Forum Was Created In:[/u] August 19th, 2004!

If you are also interested in joining my old ProBoards forums, then please check it out for yourself! Over 220+ members in this one! We need more activity into this forum, so please support by going to here:

Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - ProBoards Edition!

History Date On When The ProBoards Forum Was Created In:[/u] June 23rd, 2003!

So guys, please come to these forums and support! Both of these forums have over 220+ members and counting, so keep on supporting and contributing if you are please! Don't make both forums die! They need you, and they need you back! Remember, supporting other friend's forums is a good way to attract their attention, so please, come and post with us! Thank you so much for your kindness, your love, and your surprises everyone! It really does assist me in these various times! Wink!

Enjoy them! I'm sure you will! ^_^!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 05:42:30 pm by Acer » Report Spam   Logged

"The role playing can sometimes be magical. Focus on it so that you could taste the feel of magic and role playing, so have some fun with it!" - Acer.

^ Click On The "Image" Above For My L33test "Ace" Forum!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Acer
The Elite Ace Of Aces T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator
Junior Enchantee

A.K.A: Acer

The Elite Ace Of Aces Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 05:43:25 pm »

*Bump.*

All are welcomed to join any of my forum communities since both are fully-featured forums that I have.
Report Spam   Logged

"The role playing can sometimes be magical. Focus on it so that you could taste the feel of magic and role playing, so have some fun with it!" - Acer.

^ Click On The "Image" Above For My L33test "Ace" Forum!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum